TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The Margaret Avenue overpass construction project is currently ahead of schedule.
That's according to Terre Haute City Engineer Chuck Ennis.
Ennis told News 10 the overpass could open before the end of the year.
It was originally scheduled to open in June of 2019.
Crews poured the deck on Monday, and will now move to the surfacing phase.
That is Margaret Avenue between Canal and 25th Streets.
- Margaret Avenue overpass project ahead of schedule
- Margaret Avenue overpass officially reopens
- Construction on Margaret Avenue overpass ahead of schedule
- The Margaret avenue overpass said to open on Wednesday
- Crews begin work to place finishing touches on Margaret Avenue overpass
- Margaret Avenue project continues, street closures to be aware of
- Crews start the asphalting process of Margaret Avenue project
- Margaret Avenue to fully reopen on Wednesday
- Main Street project ahead of schedule
- McDaniel Road overpass project nearing next stage