TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The Margaret Avenue overpass has officially reopened.
That means you'll be able to avoid a few more trains.
The overpass is between 14th and 25th Streets.
So, it takes you over the tracks at 19th Street.
Crews took away the barricades around 5:00 Wednesday evening.
They broke ground in April of 2017.
The finishing touches should be wrapped up by next spring.
- Margaret Avenue overpass officially reopens
- Margaret Avenue overpass project ahead of schedule
- Margaret Avenue to fully reopen on Wednesday
- Construction on Margaret Avenue overpass ahead of schedule
- The Margaret avenue overpass said to open on Wednesday
- Businesses and drivers celebrate the reopening of Margaret Avenue
- Margaret Avenue project continues, street closures to be aware of
- Crews start the asphalting process of Margaret Avenue project
- Terre Haute to start another train overpass project near 13th Street and 8th Avenue
- Suspicious: Officials investigate 8th Avenue fire