BRAZIL, Ind. (WTHI) - Mardi Gras comes to Clay County.
The celebration is part of the YMCA's annual fundraiser.
Proceeds from the event will help with their financial assistance program.
Party goers celebrated with live music, an auction, and good eats.
Organizers say the main goal is for people to learn more about the Clay County YMCA.
"We want to make sure that everybody has access to the YMCA. From summer camp, to after school youth sports, and our memberships. We just want to make sure that everybody has an opportunity to participate," said Nicole Fry, Clay County YMCA executive branch director.
The YMCA invites you to participate in activites by monetary support or volunteering.
- Mardi Gras celebration helps fund YMCA assistance program
- Many gather for Swope Mardi Gras party
- Start your Monday smart: Mardi Gras, Ash Wednesday, first Manafort sentencing, South by Southwest
- Buy art, help the YMCA
- YMCA program helps families during school winter break
- Vigo County YMCA celebrates Healthy Kids Day
- Program celebrates clean eating
- Energy assistance program helping hundreds of families through hard times
- WICAA Energy Assistance Program underway now
- Daviess County YMCA to expand after-school programs