TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - If you were able to make it to the Terre Haute Air Show Saturday, it was a spectacular sight!
Air show officials estimate 60 thousand people will be at the event this weekend.
The prestigious Blue Angels pulled-off several hair-raising maneuvers using precision techniques during the action-packed show.
This is one of the largest events in the Midwest, and people from all over journeyed to see it.
Visitor Rick Taylor from St. Louis, Missouri says, "The weather's great. We're having a good time. The food's good. And there's a lot of patriotic things to see at the show."
The second and final day of the air show is Sunday. Flying starts at noon, and the Blue Angels take to the sky again at 3:30.
For the whole event schedule, click here.
- Many travel to Wabash Valley for Terre Haute Air Show
- Schedule for the Terre Haute Air Show
- Terre Haute Air Show New Information
- Terre Haute Chamber re-launches Better Health Wabash Valley
- More performers announced for 2018 Terre Haute Air Show
- Terre Haute Air Show is just 58 Days Away
- Jets start touching down for Terre Haute Air Show
- Conditions and Travel Advisories in the Wabash Valley
- Wabash Valley kids explore the Wabash River
- Hospice center set to open in Terre Haute, first center to provide to the Wabash Valley