VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Parts of the Wabash Valley are seeing flooded roads.
When you see a road covered in water, it's hard to tell how deep the water is or if the road has been washed out.
On Tuesday, our crews shot video on Deering Avenue in Northern Vigo County, south of Shepherdsville.
There's a chunk of road missing.
Water was also completely covering part of the road.
- Many dealing with flooded and washed out roads
- Hand Washing 101
- Parts of Linton deal with serious flooding
- Part of Vigo County bridge washes out
- Kimmell Park in Vincennes dealing with flood water
- New car wash being built on 3rd Street
- Weather delaying work on new Terre Haute car wash
- New carwash opens with $5 washes for the week
- Local car washes offering free service for first responders
- Boy Scouts hold car wash for summer camp