VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute man is facing several charges after leading police on a chase Friday night.
According to Indiana State Police, the chase started near 9th and Ash streets.
Investigators say Bryson Bones was speeding and went past a stop sign. That's when a trooper started chasing him.
They say the chase ended near 7th and Maple. Police say county deputies had to use a taser at one point.
Bones was taken to Union Hospital for a drug test and was later booked into the Vigo County jail early Saturday morning.
According to the Sheriff's Office Booking and Release report, he could face several charges including reckless driving, driving while suspended and resisting law enforcement.
- Man involved in police chase could face multiple charges
- Police continue search for man involved in Friday night chase
- Terre Haute man involved in Friday night police chase arrested
- Sullivan man facing charges after police pursuit
- Illinois man facing charges after police said he led them on chase in a stolen truck
- Parke County man facing charges after allegedly stealing a vehicle and leading police on a chase
- Terre Haute man facing charges, accused of leading police on chase
- Illinois man hospitalized after police chase
- Driver involved fatal Edgar County truck crash facing several charges, police identify victim
- Hymera man arrested, facing drug charges after police stop