KNOX COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - An agriculture worker was found dead after an incident on a farm just south of an Oaktown in Knox County.
Officials are not releasing the name of the victim at this time.
Knox County Coroner Brian Hagen said in a release the 45-year-old man was found dead near his work pickup truck.
His truck was near a "field electrical water irrigator."
His name is being withheld until family can be notified.
An autopsy is scheduled for later this week.
- Man found dead at Knox County farm, autopsy scheduled
- One woman dead after Knox County fire
- Autopsy completed for body found in pond
- Autopsy complete on woman found dead in Daviess County Jail cell
- Knox County Poor Farm may soon get new life
- Man charged with arson in Knox County
- Knox County man sentenced for attacking teacher
- Two dead after 4-wheeling accident in Knox County
- Knox County police chase leaves one person dead
- Knox County burn ban lifted