TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Vigo County man facing child molesting charges was in court on Tuesday morning.
William Friede faces six counts of child molesting.
Judge John Roach took a bond reduction request under advisement and issued a no-contact order.
For now, Friede remains in the Vigo County Jail on $75,000 bond.
He will return to court in 60 days for a review hearing.
- Man facing child molesting charges appears in court
- Man facing charges for child molestation
- Terre Haute firefighter accused of child molesting appears in court
- Rockville man arrested on child molestation charge
- Clay County man charged with child molesting
- Greene County man booked on child molesting charges
- Vigo County man charged with rape, child molestation, and incest
- Clay County man arrested, charged with child molestation
- Bicknell man arrested on child molestation, rape charges
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child molesting