VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute man will have his initial hearing on Wednesday for an arrest dating back to July.
Dominic Pope is being charged with criminal confinement, kidnapping, and strangulation.
The charges are from an arrest on July 23rd.
According to court documents, Pope held a woman against her will, battered her, and threatened her with a machete.
Pope is scheduled to appear before Judge Michael Lewis on Wednesday for his initial hearing.
He is currently in the Vigo County Jail on $50,000 bond.
- Man facing charges of criminal confinement, kidnapping, and strangulation set for a court appearance
- Terre Haute man arrested on criminal confinement charge
- Terre Haute man that faces attempted murder, criminal confinement, robbery, and battery charges approved for work release
- U.S. Marshals arrest Sullivan County man, charged with auto theft and criminal confinement
- Jury selection underway for criminal confinement trial in Vigo County
- Sullivan County man behind bars on strangulation charges
- Lori Loughlin and Felicity Huffman set to appear in court to face college admissions charges
- Terre Haute man sentenced to five years after arrested for criminal confinement
- ARMED AND DANGEROUS: Attempted murder, robbery, criminal confinement...THPD search for wanted man
- "Tell me when you can't breathe" Former Vigo County Commissioner facing charges of strangulation