DAVIESS COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Washington, Indiana man is due in court this week for an alleged sexual crime.
Officials say 20-year-old Jacob Norrington was arrested on Friday.
The Daviess County Sheriff’s Office says he's facing charges for child molestation.
The Office says a warrant for Norrington was issued by Washington Police after an investigation.
Officials say this investigation included both Norrington and a victim. They say the victim is believed to be five years old.
Again, officials expect Norrington to be in court this week.
- Man facing charges for child molestation
- Man facing child molesting charges appears in court
- Rockville man arrested on child molestation charge
- Clay County man charged with child molesting
- Clay County man arrested, charged with child molestation
- Greene County man booked on child molesting charges
- Vigo County man charged with rape, child molestation, and incest
- Bicknell man arrested on child molestation, rape charges
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child molesting
- UPDATE: Greene County man faces child molestation charges turns himself in