DAVIESS COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Washington, Indiana man is due in court this week for an alleged sexual crime.
Officials say 20-year-old Jacob Norrington was arrested on Friday.
The Daviess County Sheriff’s Office says he's facing charges for child molestation.
The Office says a warrant for Norrington was issued by Washington Police after an investigation.
Officials say this investigation included both Norrington and a victim. They say the victim is believed to be five years old.
Again, officials expect Norrington to be in court this week.
- Man facing charges for child molestation
- Rockville man arrested on child molestation charge
- Greene County man booked on child molesting charges
- Vigo County man charged with rape, child molestation, and incest
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child molesting
- UPDATE: Greene County man faces child molestation charges turns himself in
- Terre Haute man charged with molestation
- Lengthy investigation lands two men behind bars, facing child solicitation, molesting charges
- Indiana teacher faces 36 molestation charges; single victim
- Indiana child molestation suspect nabbed in Alabama