VINCENNES, Ind. (WTHI) - One man is facing arson charges in Knox County.
Police said it all happened Saturday morning when they got a call of an RV on fire near Wheeler Street.
There, they were able to use security footage to find a suspect vehicle and a male that had gotten access into a storage unit.
Police said they later found out the man was David McClure.
They said he's facing charges for arson, criminal mischief and theft.
- Man facing charges for arson in Vincennes
- Man charged with arson in Knox County
- 85 face charges after Vincennes Police Department drug sweep
- Police charge man with arson for 17th and Eagle fire
- Edgar County woman arrested on arson charges
- Two charged in connection to Linton arson
- Former coach faces charges
- Man sentenced for 2018 Community Corrections arson
- West Terre Haute man faces rape charges
- Cayuga man arrested, facing drug charges