TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A man, hospitalized after a late night crash, will head to jail where he faces several charges.
Terre Haute Police said they were called to 15th and Poplar Street on Saturday night.
Our News 10 crew arrived to the scene shortly after 11:15 p.m.
Police said Brian Frye, 58, was driving east on Poplar Street when he hit two parked vehicles near 15th Street.
Police said Frye's leg was pinned. The Terre Haute Fire Department helped free him from the vehicle.
Frye was taken to the hospital, where he's being treated for non-life threatening injuries.
Aftre Frye is released from the hospital, police said he will be taken to the Vigo County Jail. He faces a series of charges including Habitual Traffic Violator, Operating a Vehicle While Intoxicated and False Informing.
- Man facing charges following late night crash in Terre Haute
- West Terre Haute man faces rape charges
- Terre Haute man arrested on rape charges
- Terre Haute man charged with molestation
- Terre Haute woman facing drug charges after traffic stop
- Two Terre Haute residents face federal drug charges
- Terre Haute man faces charges after a witness said they saw him shoot at police
- Terre Haute man facing charges in two counties after police report he stole a vehicle
- Terre Haute man facing six charges after police report he strangled a woman
- Terre Haute man facing child pornography charges will be behind bars until a trial date