TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A man is now facing charges in connection to a shooting that happened late last year.
Tuesday morning, the Terre Haute Police Department announced the arrest of Shane D. Turner. Turner is facing charges of attempted murder, aggravated battery, and unlawful possession of a firearm by a serious violent felon.
PREVIOUS STORY | POLICE ARREST 2, STILL SEARCHING FOR 1 AFTER FRIDAY NIGHT SHOOTING
The charges stem from the December 27, 2019 shooting that occurred in the 1300 block of S 8th Street.
Police had previously arrested Briella Ellis and her father, Royss Ellis. The victim reported he had been arguing with Briella Ellis. According to court documents, Royss showed up at the house. Witness said another man, now identified as Turner, shot the victim.
- Man facing attempted murder charge after late 2019 shooting
- Man arrested, facing attempted murder charges in Greene County
- Linton man charged with attempted murder
- Vigo County man charged with attempted murder files plea agreement
- Man facing charges following late night crash in Terre Haute
- Indy man charged with attempted murder after allegedly shooting at Martin County deputy
- Man wanted for attempted murder behind bars
- Two facing attempted murder charges after cutting victim's oxygen line during an accused armed robbery
- Police identify victim as Terre Haute man faces murder charges
- Terre Haute man's sentencing on hold, facing murder charges