TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute man was in court on Wednesday for his connection to the murder of a Terre Haute DJ.
Benjamin Selig is facing charges of assisting a criminal in connection with the murder of Matt Luecking in 2016.
On Wednesday, he entered a change of plea.
That plea has been taken under advisement.
Selig's next court date is set for July 18th.
- Man connected to the murder of Matt Luecking in court
- Man convicted in connection to Matt Luecking murder in court for probation violation
- All three suspects plead guilty in Matt Luecking murder case
- Honoring Matt Luecking's memory, one year later
- Sentencing of fourth person charged in the Matt Luecking murder is Wed afternoon
- Judge sets new trial date for woman charged in Matt Luecking's murder
- "He was taken from us." Luecking's loved ones prepare for final sentencing in murder case
- "You can learn from a tragedy and I think that is wonderful..." students learn from Luecking's murder
- Las Vegas man charged in connection to Clay County double fatal appears in court
- Two charged in connection to Sullivan County murder