KNOX COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - An early morning arson lands one man behind bars.
Just before 3:00 Tuesday morning, crews were called to the 400 Block of Harrison Street in Vincennes for a house fire.
An investigation led police to arrest 31-year-old Ronnie Wingard.
He's being charged with one count of arson.
Wingard is in the Knox County Jail.
- Man charged with arson in Knox County
- Edgar County woman arrested on arson charges
- Knox County judge faces disciplinary charges
- Knox County man sentenced for attacking teacher
- Knox County burn ban lifted
- Knox County prepares for primaries
- Police charge man with arson for 17th and Eagle fire
- Two charged in connection to Linton arson
- Three Knox County men face animal cruelty charges
- Knox County man's daughter wants custody of her siblings as her dad faces murder charges