BRAZIL, Ind. (WTHI) - No charges will be filed against a Georgia man that caused a standoff in Brazil earlier this week.
That's according to the Clay County Prosecutor's Office.
Bryan Hutcheson remains in the Clay County Justice Center.
Officials say he will not face any charges in connection to the Wednesday standoff.
He was wanted out of Georgia for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
The prosecutor's office told News 10 filing local charges would just delay the case out of Georgia.
It's not clear yet when he will be transported back to Georgia.
- Man at the center of Clay County standoff will not face local charges
- Clay County man charged with child molesting
- Man at the center of Terre Haute standoff charged
- Clay County man arrested, charged with child molestation
- Clay County man booked on child sex charges
- Man at the center of Brazil standoff surrenders peacefully
- 14 people facing drug charges in Clay County after big roundup
- Local man facing charges for allegedly choking a family member
- Clay County group receives donation
- Clay County boil order lifted