VERMILLION COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A man was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
Bradley Griffin, 37, from Fairview was wanted out of Iowa.
That's for charges of lewd or lascivious acts with a minor.
Griffin is currently a registered sex offender with Vermillion County.
He's being held in the Vermillion County jail on a bond of $500,000 "cash only" for Iowa authorities.
- Man arrested locally on out of state warrant
- Indiana man arrested on warrant for Charlottesville assault
- Man arrested in Clinton for an 18-year-old warrant
- Officials: Warrant served, meth found, three arrested
- Man arrested on drug charges while officers were serving separate warrant
- Brazil man arrested after synthetic marijuana, money and firearms found during search warrant
- Clinton Hardee's employee receives threat that someone will 'shoot up' restaurant, man arrested on unrelated warrant
- Man arrested on warrant accused of threatening violence in 2018 case
- Rockville woman arrested on warrants after being treated for an overdose
- Four arrested as police serve search warrant near 22nd and Oak