VERMILLION COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A drug bust was made possible through a Craigslist transaction.
Vermillion County Deputies arrested Charles Kelley.
Police say Kelley offered to buy a motorcycle off of Craigslist, using three pounds of marijuana and $2,000.
Conversations were monitored between Kelley and the seller.
Surveillance was set up.
When police arrested Kelley, they say he was in possession of three pounds of marijuana, seven grams of meth, cash, and drug paraphernalia.
- Man arrested in Vermillion County for trying to buy a motorcycle on Craigslist with pot
- Motorcycle driver arrested in Vermillion County, hit speeds of 128 mph during chase
- Operation Pullover arrest in Vermillion County
- Vermillion County man arrested on home improvement fraud
- Police in Vermillion County say two people arrested after smoking pot in their car with unrestrained toddlers on board
- Vermillion County represented in NASDAQ
- Driver cited after Vermillion County motorcycle crash results in serious injuries
- Vermillion County Trustee arrested for theft and official misconduct
- Vermillion County woman arrested for fraudulent credit card charges
- Traffic stop leads to drug arrest in Vermillion County