PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Battle Ground, Indiana man was arrested for trafficking with an inmate at a Parke County prison.
On Wednesday, Robert McCoy was picked on a warrant outside of the Rockville Correctional Facility for trafficking with an inmate.
He is behind bars in the Parke County Jail.
- Man arrested for trafficking with an inmate at Rockville Correctional Facility
- Correctional Officer arrested for trafficking at Wabash Valley Correctional Facility
- Former Rockville Correctional Facility employee charged with official misconduct
- Correctional Officer arrested, accused of trafficking with an inmate
- Sullivan Co. man arrested for trafficking at Wabash Valley Correctional Facility
- Visitor Arrest at Putnamville Correctional Facility
- PLUS graduation helps inmates at wabash valley correctional facility
- Woman arrested for trafficking drugs into the Wabash Valley Correction facility
- Woman convicted in brutal 1992 slaying of 12-year-old Indiana girl released from Rockville Correctional Facility
- Rockville Correctional Facility staff compete to make a big donation to food pantry