VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A man that police say threw a home-made bomb at officers has entered a plea deal in court.
Police say Reuben Wright also tried setting his house on fire.
He was set for trial Tuesday.
Wright entered guilty pleas to several charges of aggravated battery. Court papers say he admits he is a habitual offender.
Police were trying to serve an order for mental health reasons.
Police say when they got there Wright had barricaded himself inside.
- Man arrested for throwing home-made bomb at police enters guilty plea
- Vincennes man enters guilty plea for murder
- Gas station robbery suspect enters guilty plea
- Man accused of causing weekend standoff enters not guilty plea
- Terre Haute man sentenced after entering a guilty plea
- Woman arrested for attempted armed robbery enters plea agreement
- West Terre Haute police officer enters a guilty plea, receives suspended sentence
- Guilty plea entered during trial; Terre Haute man set to be sentenced in Nov.
- Terre Haute man accused of sex crimes enters a guilty plea
- Terre Haute man enters guilty plea to burglary and sexual battery