FAIRVIEW, Ind. (WTHI) – A Vermillion county man is in jail after police say he choked a woman.
James Vandevender, Jr., of Clinton, was arrested Friday night at a home in Fairview.
Police say he had been fighting with a woman, held her down and choked her.
Investigators say they also found meth, drug paraphernalia and a syringe.
Vandevender is facing several charges including domestic battery and strangulation.
- Man arrested for choking woman
- Local man facing charges for allegedly choking a family member
- 4th grade boys save kindergartner choking on cereal
- Indiana state police sergeant spots, saves choking motorist
- Video shows New Jersey man being choked and punched in the face by police
- Wanted Parke County woman arrested
- Woman arrested for kicking deputy
- Paris, Ill. man arrested in connection to woman's July suicide
- Woman arrested for Counterfeiting in Parke County
- Woman arrested on charges of child exploitation