CLARK COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Clark County man is behind bars after police say he stole a truck while on parole.
The investigation started on Thursday morning in Casey, Illinois.
The owner of the truck said the truck disappeared sometime during the overnight hours on Wednesday going into Thursday.
The truck was found abandoned and wrecked in rural Clark County.
After interviewing several people, police arrested 23-year-old Brett Riggleman.
Riggleman was reportedly on parole from the Illinois Department of Corrections.
He was charged with motor vehicle theft.
Riggleman is currently in the Clark County Jail waiting to be handed back to the Illinois Department of Corrections.
- Man arrested for allegedly stealing a truck, while on parole in Clark County
- Parke County man facing charges after allegedly stealing a vehicle and leading police on a chase
- Man arrested after truck reported stolen
- Clark County man dead after accident involving train
- Woman arrested after allegedly trying to steal items from Family Dollar, and assaulting employees
- Parts of Clark County under boil order
- Clark County will have a new sheriff
- Clark County Fair underway in Illinois
- Clark county family welcomes home quadruplets
- Clark County set to celebrate 200th birthday