GREENE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Linton man is facing charges following a shooting early Sunday morning.
Indiana State Police said detectives were notified by Linton authorities just after 5 a.m. Officials said Linton Police needed assistance on an attempted murder case that they had been gathering information for since 4 a.m.
Through a combined investigation with Linton Police, officials said ISP detectives found a person had been shot at a home on 249 G Street just before 4 a.m.
Officials said the victim suffered a non-life threatening injury to his arm.
Police arrested Elijiah David Scott Gwyn, 21, Linton.
He was taken to the Greene County Jail.
He faces a series of charges included Attempted Murder, Criminal Recklessness, Aggravated Battery, Pointing a Firearm and Carrying a Firearm without a License.
- Man arrested, facing attempted murder charges in Greene County
- Linton man charged with attempted murder
- Greene County man found guilty of murder
- Greene County man already in jail for attempted murder charged for trying to murder someone else in jail
- Cayuga man arrested, facing drug charges
- Greene County murder trial on-going
- Vigo County man already facing impersonation charge, arrested again
- UPDATE: Greene County man faces child molestation charges turns himself in
- Terre Haute Police charge man arrested in Kentucky with attempted murder
- Man wanted for attempted murder behind bars