VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Vigo County authorities have arrested a local man after reports of a stabbing.
It happened yesterday at a home near U.S. Highway 41 in Vigo County.
Bradly Lawrence faces charges of battery with a deadly weapon.
Authorities say Lawrence and another man with a screwdriver.
According to documents, Lawrence left the scene before police arrived.
Authorities arrested Lawrence at the same home later in the day.
He claims the situation began because of a squatting problem with the victim.
That victim suffered non-life-threatening injuries.
- Man arrested after Vigo County stabbing
- Vigo County stabbing kills one, another person in custody
- Man arrested stabbing at 6th Avenue Bar
- Vigo County man already facing impersonation charge, arrested again
- Police locate missing Vigo County man
- Man arrested for stabbing at Terre Haute motel
- Vigo County woman receives work release after she admits to stabbing husband
- Vigo County beach to close
- Donation benefits Vigo County park
- Vigo County under Travel Advisory