TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Scott Edwards appeared before a Vigo County judge on Thursday morning.
Edwards faces charges of aggravated battery with serious bodily injury, and neglect of a dependent.
Edwards will return to court for trial on June 10, with a pretrial set for July 30.
- Man accused of splitting 14-month-old's tongue with scissors appears in court
- Terre Haute man enters a guilty plea; accused of splitting 14-month-old boy's tongue with scissors
- Terre Haute man sentenced in child abuse case that ended with 14-month-old boy's tongue split with scissors
- No decision made on bail for man accused of splitting toddler's tongue with what appeared to be scissors
- 'I am appalled. I am disgusted. My heart hurts.' Longtime family friend talks to News 10 after officials say 14-month-old's tongue split with scissors
- Two charged in connection to severe child abuse case, child's tongue split with what appeared to be scissors
- Man accused of leading police on a chase appears in court
- Man accused of Tuesday standoff in Terre Haute set to appear in court on Monday
- Knox County man to appear in court for his accused involvement in two deaths
- Man facing child molesting charges appears in court