TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A man accused of shooting a juvenile in the back of the head is set to plead guilty.
Under a recent plea agreement, Shawn Bass has pleaded guilty to criminal recklessness.
Originally, he also faced a charge of aggravated battery.
A judge set a sentencing date for February 7th.
The shooting happened in October of 2017.
Police said he shot a juvenile who was driving near Wabash Elementary School.
The driver crashed into the school after being shot.
Police said the incident was linked to an argument involving a girl and money.
- Man accused of shooting a juvenile in 2017 enters guilty plea
- Vincennes man enters guilty plea for murder
- Man accused of causing weekend standoff enters not guilty plea
- Gas station robbery suspect enters guilty plea
- Terre Haute man sentenced after entering a guilty plea
- Terre Haute man accused of murder enters a plea
- Terre Haute man accused of sex crimes enters a guilty plea
- Terre Haute man enters a guilty plea; accused of splitting 14-month-old boy's tongue with scissors
- Former Sullivan County school treasurer enters a guilty plea, accused of stealing thousands
- Suspect in barricade situation enters plea agreement