STREAMING NOW: Watch Now

Man accused of sexual misconduct with a minor part of work-release program

Court documents state that the order happened over objection from the State of Indiana.

Posted: Apr 30, 2018 7:19 PM
Updated: Apr 30, 2018 10:31 PM

VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A man accused of sexual misconduct with a minor is now part of a work-release program.

Jesse Clark was in court on Monday.

Earlier this month, a young girl told police Clark exposed himself to her during a sleepover.

Now, a Vigo County judge ordered Clark to be taken to the county work release center.

Court documents state that the order happened over objection from the State of Indiana.

The court also told Clark not to have contact with the alleged victims nor their families.

Article Comments

Terre Haute
Broken Clouds
77° wxIcon
Hi: 81° Lo: 65°
Feels Like: 79°
Robinson
Overcast
72° wxIcon
Hi: 78° Lo: 64°
Feels Like: 72°
Indianapolis
Overcast
77° wxIcon
Hi: 76° Lo: 64°
Feels Like: 79°
Rockville
Broken Clouds
77° wxIcon
Hi: 81° Lo: 62°
Feels Like: 79°
Casey
Clear
75° wxIcon
Hi: 79° Lo: 64°
Feels Like: 75°
Brazil
Broken Clouds
77° wxIcon
Hi: 79° Lo: 65°
Feels Like: 79°
Marshall
Broken Clouds
77° wxIcon
Hi: 79° Lo: 64°
Feels Like: 79°
Scattered showers before a cool off
WTHI Planner
WTHI Temps
WTHI Radar

WTHI Events