VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A man accused of sexual misconduct with a minor is now part of a work-release program.
Jesse Clark was in court on Monday.
Earlier this month, a young girl told police Clark exposed himself to her during a sleepover.
Now, a Vigo County judge ordered Clark to be taken to the county work release center.
Court documents state that the order happened over objection from the State of Indiana.
The court also told Clark not to have contact with the alleged victims nor their families.
- Man accused of sexual misconduct with a minor part of work-release program
- Parke County man wanted for sexual misconduct with a minor
- Brazil man charged with sexual misconduct with a minor
- Wanted man accused of sexual misconduct with a minor behind bars
- Daviess County man facing four counts of sexual misconduct with a minor
- Weinstein’s Impact: List of men accused of sexual misconduct
- Allegations of sexual misconduct roiling Congress
- Some legislatures lack sexual misconduct policies, training
- Group hosts 'No Zebras, No Excuses' program to prevent sexual misconduct at ISU
- Panel accuses Indiana attorney general of misconduct