TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A new trial date is set for the man accused of setting fire to a county building.
Jason Morales will now face a jury on December 3rd.
Morales is accused of setting fire to the Vigo County Community Corrections Center in late June.
Police believe he was upset after parole agents took a laptop from him.
That laptop contained pornography.
He remains in the Vigo County Jail on a $100,000 bond with no 10 percent.
- Man accused of setting fire to Community Corrections building receives new trial date
- Jury selection begins for man accused of setting fire to Vigo County Community Corrections building
- Jury reaches verdict in trial for man investigators say set fire to Vigo County Community Corrections building
- Surveillance video shows the man suspected of setting fire to Community Corrections building walking the halls
- Man accused of setting fire to community corrections has two serious previous convictions
- Dec 6th trial date set for Tanoos
- Trial date set for Nathan Derickson
- Vigo County man accused of child molestation receives a trial date
- Man accused in Halloween night shooting receives court date
- New trial date set for Vigo County man accused of murder