TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A judge has ordered a competency evaluation for a man accused of robbing a Terre Haute bank.
At a hearing Tuesday morning, Larry Denbo told the judge he couldn't understand his rights.
On Wednesday, police arrested Denbo for trying to rob the First Financial Bank branch at 6th and Wabash.
He was arrested while he was still in the bank.
- Man accused of robbing Terre Haute bank tells a judge he doesn't understand his rights
- Terre Haute man arrested after police say he robbed a downtown bank
- Bank opens new Terre Haute location
- New food bank opening in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute based bank received special recognition
- Police searching for man accused of robbing Terre Haute gas station
- Terre Haute man arrested for Sullivan bank robbery
- Terre Haute's new city judge sworn in
- Terre Haute man accused of child porn possession faces a judge
- Fallen Terre Haute Police Officer identified as Rob Pitts