VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - The man police say led them on a chase last week was in court on Tuesday.
That man is 49-year-old Thomas Mason.
A Terre Haute Police Officer reportedly tried to pull over Mason near North 23rd and Wilson Streets in Terre Haute.
Police say Mason refused to stop and led them on a chase into rural Vigo County.
Officers say Mason crashed into a ditch near Davis Avenue and Crow Streets in the eastern part of the county.
Court documents show he will return to court on Friday.
- Man accused of leading police on a chase appears in court
- Chicago man accused of leading police on a chase in Vigo County in court
- Loogootee man accused of leading police on a chase that hit speeds over 100 mph
- Terre Haute man facing charges, accused of leading police on chase
- Terre Haute firefighter accused of child molesting appears in court
- Knox County man to appear in court for his accused involvement in two deaths
- Man accused of splitting 14-month-old's tongue with scissors appears in court
- Man accused of Tuesday standoff in Terre Haute set to appear in court on Monday
- Man facing child molesting charges appears in court
- Illinois man hospitalized after police chase