DAVIESS COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) -We have developments in the case against Colby Blake.
Blake is charged with causing death while operating a motor vehicle.
It allegedly happened in a crash that happened last Friday night that killed volunteer firefighter Kendall Murphy.
A judge set Blake's trial for March 20th.
Blake asked for a bond reduction, something the judge said he'll take under advisement.
The prosecutor will also discuss the possibility of home detention for Blake with Murphy's family.
The state is set to report back to the judge with the families feelings by Monday.
- Man accused of killing volunteer firefighter in crash has trial date set
- Volunteer firefighter killed at crash scene
- Dec 6th trial date set for Tanoos
- Trial date set for Nathan Derickson
- One of the three accused of killing Terre Haute DJ has trial date set
- Sentencing date set for woman accused of killing her boyfriend
- New trial date set for Vigo County man accused of murder
- Trial date set for Terre Haute man accused of child molesting crimes
- Man accused of setting fire to Community Corrections building receives new trial date
- Trial date set for man accused of 18th and Wabash murder