TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The man accused of causing a weekend standoff in Terre Haute has entered a not guilty plea.
Christopher Blanton was accused of having a standoff with police last weekend.
It happened on Oakland Avenue in Terre Haute.
Police say it started out as a domestic dispute.
Blanton faces three charges.
Those charges are criminal recklessness, pointing a firearm, and possession of meth.
A jury trial is set for October 10th.
- Man accused of causing weekend standoff enters not guilty plea
- Vincennes man enters guilty plea for murder
- Gas station robbery suspect enters guilty plea
- Terre Haute man sentenced after entering a guilty plea
- Terre Haute man accused of murder enters a plea
- Terre Haute man accused of sex crimes enters a guilty plea
- Man accused of shooting a juvenile in 2017 enters guilty plea
- Former Sullivan County school treasurer enters a guilty plea, accused of stealing thousands
- Guilty plea entered during trial; Terre Haute man set to be sentenced in Nov.
- Terre Haute man enters guilty plea to burglary and sexual battery