TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Ryan Watson faces charges stemming from a three-hour standoff with police.
The 43-year-old is from Terre Haute.
Police say it started when Watson's family requested a well-being check at a home located on 5th and Oak Streets.
According to court documents, police say they saw Watson through a window before he pointed a gun at them.
Police say Watson ignored orders from police and refused to leave the residence, forcing a three-hour standoff.
While serving a search warrant, police found several guns inside the home.
Watson will head to court on Monday.
His bond is set at $25,000.
- Man accused of Tuesday standoff in Terre Haute set to appear in court on Monday
- Man accused at being the center of Terre Haute standoff gets court date
- New details released after Terre Haute standoff
- Terre Haute standoff ends, suspect 'secure'
- Man at the center of Terre Haute standoff charged
- Terre Haute firefighter accused of child molesting appears in court
- UPDATE: One Arrested after Terre Haute Standoff Situation
- Police identify suspect involved in three-hour Terre Haute standoff
- Terre Haute movie premiere set for April
- Services set for Terre Haute firefighter