TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute man accused of arson is not fit to stand trial.
That's according to court records.
Jason Sickles reportedly set fire to a south 8th Street apartment building in January.
Everyone was able to get out safely.
He was set to go to trial on Tuesday, but after a mental evaluation earlier this month, experts say Sickles is incompetent to stand trial at this time.
- Man accused in Terre Haute arson found unfit to stand trial
- Trial begins for Terre Haute man accused of murder
- Car fire in Terre Haute ruled arson
- Terre Haute man charged with arson, accused of setting apartment building on fire
- Terre Haute man found guilty of murder
- Arson investigation underway after Terre Haute apartment fire
- Arson investigation underway after Terre Haute house fire
- Officials investigate Sunday night Terre Haute fire as arson
- Weekend fire in Terre Haute ruled an arson
- Terre Haute house fire kills family dog, ruled arson