VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - The man accused of shooting a woman in the head on Halloween was in court on Monday.
Joshua Kyle faced Judge Michael Lewis on Monday.
Kyle faces charges of attempted murder, aggravated battery, and unlawful possession of a firearm by a serious violent felon.
He remains behind bars on $100,000 bond.
The judge set his trial date for April 22nd of next year.
He's expected back in court in February.
- Man accused in Halloween night shooting receives court date
- Mattoon 15-year-old accused in school shooting has new court date set
- Vigo County man accused of child molestation receives a trial date
- Man accused of setting fire to Community Corrections building receives new trial date
- Man accused at being the center of Terre Haute standoff gets court date
- Next court date for Tanoos bribery case is January 23rd
- Fired West Terre Haute police officer gets a court date
- Illinois man accused of sexual abuse receives higher charges
- The man accused of shooting and killing 17-year-old Garrett Sands is back in court today