WEST TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The man accused of a bomb scare in West Terre Haute was supposed to have his pretrial hearing in Indianapolis on Friday, but that hearing has been continued.
Justin VanGilder was charged with illegally possessing weapons and ammunition.
His trial in May has also been moved.
That's due to evidence still being looked into.
In April of 2017, the FBI discovered explosive-making materials, guns, and ammunition in his West Terre Haute home.
- Man accused in 2017 West Terre Haute bomb scare has trial pushed back
- Trial pushed back for West Terre Haute man arrested after bomb scare
- Man accused in West Terre Haute bomb scare pleads guilty
- West Terre Haute man receives prison time for bomb scare
- West Terre Haute man faces rape charges
- A look back: 2017 transforms Terre Haute's economy
- Terre Haute murder suspect has his trial moved back
- Florida man charged after weeklong bomb-package scare
- Man accused of murdering Anita Oswald has trial date pushed back
- Terre Haute man has final pretrial conference before murder trial