TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Some local kids put on their Chef hats Tuesday morning to make some Christmas goodies.
The Clabber Girl Bake Shop along with Chef Brittany Molinder hosted the event inside the classroom kitchen.
22 children learned how to make white chocolate reindeer popcorn and peppermint snowman soup!
Chef Brittany says the number one rule was to have fun in the kitchen!
"The biggest thing I hope they get out of this, is getting comfortable in the kitchen,” Molinder said. “To me it's all about getting them in here and getting them comfortable and enjoying it and having a good relationship with food. That's what I hope!"
Kids spent two-hours getting into the Christmas spirit with the class lasting until 11:45 a.m.
Event organizers say the class was a hit.
And if you missed out don't worry they hold multiple kid's cooking classes throughout the year! For more information, click here.
- Making Christmas goodies at the Clabber Girl Bake Shop
- Clabber Girl continues holiday tradition on Saturday
- Clabber Girl hosts Valentine's Day event
- Clabber Girl honored at Indiana Manufacturers Hall of Fame Luncheon
- 80-year-old Clabber Girl billboard to receive a facelift
- Work starts to restore historic Clabber Girl sign
- Crews return clock to Clabber Girl sign on Wabash Avenue
- Rex Coffee shouldn't see any changes after Clabber Girl sale
- 25 Clabber Girl employees to lose their jobs
- Last Minute Christmas Shopping