BRAZIL, Ind. (WTHI) - Studies suggest bullying may be the leading cause of low self-esteem in children.
There's a man in Brazil, Indiana volunteering his time to help build that confidence back up.
That's what made Jason Frazier October's Make a Difference winner.
He teaches kids martial arts focusing on non-violent self-defense techniques.
Click play on the video to see his story.
- Make a Difference: Teaching kids how to defend against bullies
- Make a Difference: Scott McDaniel
- Make a Difference: Rusty Goodwin
- Make a Difference: Todd Norris
- Make a Difference: Making 4-H her passion
- New video teaches kids about finances
- Make a difference: home run derby
- An eagle named 'Eddie' teaches young kids about gun safety
- Teaching kindness to kids at a young age
- Different cloud types bring different weather.