VINCENNES, Ind. (WTHI) - The Memorial Bridge that connects downtown Vincennes to Westport, Illinois has closed for maintenance.
An official detour will use U.S. Highway 41, U.S. 50, and Illinois 33.
The shut down is for scheduled maintenance of the bridge joints.
INDOT says the closure is expected to last for about five days.
- Major Vincennes bridge close for the rest of the week
- Construction closes Vincennes street
- Major bridge project set to wrap this week
- Knox County bridge set to close for about a week
- “He was a major inspiration” Vincennes Rivet headed to State
- Bridge closed while crews begin repair
- Parke County covered bridge closed for repairs
- Vincennes building receives renovations
- Vincennes seeks levee certification
- Vincennes passes city budget