TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - As of Friday afternoon, you can expect travel on main roadways to be fairly clear, but not perfect.
While the main roads might look clear, you still need to watch out for slick spots.
Secondary roads are a different story, while many of them remain hazardous and untouched.
Road crews are working to prioritize where they send their trucks.
If you have to be on the roads, use extra caution.
- Main roads clearing up, side roads are still an issue
- Marshall Main Street brings out the town's sweet side
- Real Time Road Conditions
- County looking to fix bridge issue before opening Riley Road
- Detour Ahead: Construction to close part of another main Terre Haute road
- Real time road conditions maps
- Road conditions in real time
- Road closure in Terre Haute starts Monday
- Fork in the Road: The Hitchin Post
- Fork in the Road: Taste Terre Haute