Terre Haute, Ind. (WTHI) - One organization is asking for you to join in and give back this holiday season.
The Mad Dog boys baseball team in Terre Haute is hosting a toy drive.
The team is partnering up with CODA, or Council on Domestic Abuse, to donate to low income families.
"A lot of community businesses give back and this is our way that we can maybe not give back directly to that business, but we can get our name out there and give back," said Tim Wilson, head coach of the Mad Dogs.
Donations can be taken to the Vigo Health Pharmacy in Terre Haute.
The group is accepting toys and monetary donations.
The drive will take place until December 18.
- Mad Dog baseball team holds toy drive
- Salvation Army holds nationwide toy drive to help children in need
- Help a kid, donate a toy! Toys for Tots drive happening today!
- Toys for Tots drive collects more than $3,000 and 20 boxes of toys
- Hundreds of toys and thousands of dollars collected during Toys for Tots drive
- Marines work to sort out toys donated in Toys for Tots drive
- Marines sort toys on last day of Toys for Tots drive
- ISU's student radio station hosts Toys for Tots drive
- Toys for Tots
- Local store holds canned food drive