On March 3, 1876, witnesses reported that it rained MEAT from the sky! The shower lasted about 10 minutes and reportedly rained down tiny strips of “meat”. Even the respected magazine Scientific American reported the bizarre event. Some reports said a few brave souls sampled the “meat from heaven”, but no reputable study was ever conducted. To this day, the “meat shower” of Olympia, Kentucky in 1876 remains one of the great unanswered questions in all of weather history.
- MYSTERY MEAT
- Record count reported for mysterious paralyzing illness
- Mysterious bowls of mashed potatoes confuse Mississippians
- Exotic Feline Rescue Center in need of meat this winter
- Research aims to remove bacteria from produce, meat
- Lab-grown meat could be in restaurants in 3 years
- Can the new vegan Impossible Burger fool meat lovers?
- JFK files: British newspaper got mystery call before killing
- Cases of mysterious paralyzing illness reported in 22 states
- Purdue researchers find eating red meat is good for your health