PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - The Lyford Y intersection at U.S. 41 and State Road 163 is back open.
That's according to the Indiana Department of Transportation.
Authorities say traffic will be maintained through temporary traffic signals.
Crews have been working on changes to the Lyford Y over the past several weeks.
The project is expected to wrap up by September.
- Lyford Y intersection reopens, with temporary traffic signals
- Lyford T reopens to traffic
- Dangerous Lyford "Y" intersection set to change
- Lyford project turned dangerous
- Lyford Y closure pushed back
- "I want to see it safe." Changes underway to intersection in Lyford
- Traffic backs up as signals go dark Saturday evening
- New traffic signal coming to U.S. 40 in Clay County
- 24 hour emergency boil order in Lyford
- Lyford Water Works issues boil order