PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A planned closure of the Lyford Y has been postponed.
Crews planned to close the entire intersection on Saturday, but now, they have pushed it back.
Until they close the intersection, there will be no traffic allowed on U.S. 41 north of the Y, to or from Rockville.
The Indiana Department of Transportation says it will close the intersection a weekend after Labor Day.
When it reopens, there will still be temporary traffic signals, but the Y will be a T and there will be no detours.
- Lyford Y closure pushed back
- More road closures at Lyford Y Monday
- Lyford project turned dangerous
- Crews change dates for Lyford construction project road closure
- Lyford interset set for full closure this weekend
- Lyford T reopens to traffic
- U.S. 41 back open in Lyford after transformer fire
- Dangerous Lyford "Y" intersection set to change
- 24 hour emergency boil order in Lyford
- Lyford Water Works issues boil order