A boil order is in effect for Lyford water works customers on Pam Drive & Sherfick Lane due to a water main break. You are advised to boil your water for the next 24 hours.
You are advised to boil your water for the next 24 hours.
Posted: May 17, 2018 11:22 AM
- Lyford Water Works issues boil order
- 24 hour emergency boil order in Lyford
- Boil order issued for some Ellis Water customers
- Lyford project turned dangerous
- Shelburn water customers under a boil order
- Rockville water customers under boil order
- Boil order for Center Point water customers
- Boil order for Shelburn Municipal Water customers
- Jasonville Boil Order Lifted
- Clay City Boil Order
Scroll for more content...