PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) A Parke County intersection has reopened after months of construction.
On Monday, the Indiana Department of Transportation posted on their social media sites that the Lyford T, formally the Lyford Y, has reopened to traffic.
The post says the intersection is controlled by stop signs in all directions.
Right now, there are tempory makings on the road as crews work to finish construction in the area.
- Lyford T reopens to traffic
- Lyford Y intersection reopens, with temporary traffic signals
- Lyford project turned dangerous
- Lyford Y closure pushed back
- Dangerous Lyford "Y" intersection set to change
- 24 hour emergency boil order in Lyford
- Lyford Water Works issues boil order
- More road closures at Lyford Y Monday
- First-responders deal with Lyford Y construction
- Lightning strike leads to Lyford house fire