TERRE HAUTE, Ind (WTHI) A lunch will help carry on the memory of a fallen officer.
The restaurant donated 10% of all food sales to the Rob Pitts Memorial Fund
Terre Haute Police Officer, Rob Pitts, was recently killed in the line of duty.
Managers of the Terre Haute Texas Roadhouse location are glad to give back in this way.
Money from the memorial fund will be given to officer Pitts' family.
Monday’s Texas Roadhouse event is over but, you can still donate at 5/3 Bank branches in the area.
- Lunch helps family of fallen officer
- Community dinner helps support fallen Terre Haute Police Officer's family
- Donate blood, and help support fallen officers
- K-9 Pitts introduced to public, family of fallen officer
- Community helps fallen officer Rob Pitts family head to Washington to honor him
- Officer Rob Pitts' family donates quilts to the family of fallen Boon County deputy
- Vigil planned to honor fallen officer
- National Police week honors fallen officers
- Fallen THPD officer wins Kevin Artz Award
- Volunteers needed to help honor fallen Veterans