TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The Terre Haute Chamber of Commerce is encouraging small business support.
The Chamber hosts what it calls 'Lunch Mobs.'
Chamber members and community leaders meet and talk about what's going on.
On Tuesday, they were at Wise Pies.
It is a way to help local restaurants gain some exposure.
You can support Wise Pies...and other local restaurants by taking part in Taste Terre Haute.
To learn more about that, click here.
- 'Lunch Mob' invades Terre Haute restaurant
- Terre Haute Chamber's lunch mob prompts small business
- Terre Haute Chamber of Commerce hosted its lunch mob on Wednesday
- Refugee family opens restaurant in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute restaurant hosts Master Sommelier
- Soon to open Terre Haute restaurant hiring
- New restaurant opens in downtown Terre Haute
- New restaurant open for business in downtown Terre Haute
- Terre Haute restaurant honored for its wine list
- Fire hits Terre Haute restaurant for the second time