TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - CASA's Luck of the Irish event ended Saturday with a winner!
For the past three weeks, staff from Vigo County CASA have been hiding shamrocks around local businesses. They've been giving out clues about where to find those shamrocks.
Saturday, the event ended at Sonka's Irish pub. That's where people turned in their shamrocks and got the chance to win tons of prizes from local businesses.
Organizers say they love to support the businesses that support them.
CASA Director Glenna Cheesman says, "It's been wonderful. We live in a great community and we're so happy to have such great support from our community so anytime we can do something to partner with our local businesses, we're all for it."
One lucky winner went home with a pot of gold of sorts. They won more than $450 worth of goods and services.
Cheesman says she is already thinking of ways to make this event bigger and better next year.
- Luck of the Irish event ends with big winner
- Colts’ Andrew Luck goes on injured reserve
- Event raises money to end food insecurity
- Luck able to practice but ruled out for Colts' opener
- Colts' Luck has been ruled out of practice this week
- Colts hope Luck’s return makes coaching job more attractive
- Luck feeling healthy for start of Colts’ training camp
- Andrew Luck makes return as Colts beat Seahawks 19-17
- Ravens crash Luck’s homecoming with 20-19 preseason win
- Everything announced at Apple's big event