SULLIVAN, Ind. (WTHI) -- Indiana Lt. Gov. Suzanne Crouch visited Sullivan County on Friday.
She sat down with Mayor Clint Lamb, the Office of Community and Rural Affairs, and Indiana Housing and Community Development for a roundtable discussion.
Topics included Sullivan’s success in securing multiple state-funded grants, workforce housing, and broadband development.
"You are proof here in Sullivan to the rest of the state that they too can accomplish that if they work together, and they partner together, and they have strong leadership. That they can also get that grant money and have those kinds of improvements," Crouch said.
Sullivan's recent grants will help improve infrastructure and quality of life.
- Lt. Gov. Crouch visits Sullivan
- Lt. Gov visits Griffin Bike Park
- Crouch announces $11M awarded to 21 rural communities
- Extended interview with Indiana Lieutenant Governor Suzanne Crouch
- 'Real Lt. Dan' visits Parke County students for Veteran's Day Program
- Gov. Holcomb coming to Terre Haute to visit Stark Industries
- Bringing Home a Hero: 1st Lt. Clayton Cullen
- Sullivan County Ambulance update
- Sullivan County Road Closure
- Sullivan Corn Festival underway